Living Faith is a school ‘where every child matters’. With its vision to inspire minds, illuminate hearts and ignite service, Living Faith strives to attract and support high-quality staff.
Living Faith offers an inviting work environment with modern facilities where staff are well-equipped with the resources required to undertake their role. Staff are encouraged to be bold and creative as they develop their God-given talents and, under a culture of improvement, staff are supported to grow in their professional abilities. Teachers at Living Faith are supported in their pursuit of leadership opportunities. The school has a desire to further develop available career and leadership paths for staff in forthcoming years. A strong collegial and social culture exists within the staff body.
Living Faith welcomes employment enquiries from those who identify with the school's mission, vision and values; from those who have a genuine commitment to the Lutheran ethos of the school; from those who share a passion for fostering an environment of targeted learning; from those who desire to work within and contribute to a culture of improvement; and from those who demonstrate resourcefulness, innovation and creativity.
Student Coach (Teacher Aide): Permanent 2023
Living Faith Lutheran Primary School is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic student coach (teacher aide) to join its team from January 2023. This is a term-time permanent position. Student coaches at Living Faith hone their skills by working with various age groups throughout their term of employment. This particular role will be well-suited to applicants who have an interest in working with junior and senior primary students as well as students with learning and physical needs.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A desire to serve in a Christian environment;
- A love for children;
- Knowledge and skills pertaining to child development;
- A warm and inviting disposition, together with a servant heart;
- A high level of emotional intelligence, together with a growth mindset;
- Clear and strong communication skills with both children and adults alike;
- Skills in collegial teamwork and collaboration;
- Strong administrative skills, IT proficiency and attention to detail;
- An aptitude for discretion and confidentiality;
- A Blue Card;
- A minimum of Certificate III in Education Support; and
- Passion, enthusiasm and a sense of humour.
A position statement, selection criteria, required application content and other details are available in the attached information package. Short-listed candidates will be required to attend an interview on Thursday, 13 October 2022.
For further information please contact the Principal's Assistant.
Applications Close - Thursday, 29 September 2022 (4.00pm)
Position Commences - Friday, 13 January 2023
- To register your interest, please submit your CV via email.