When parents are involved and engaged in student learning, the message received by their children is that formal education matters which, in turn, promotes student achievement and engagement.
Living Faith fosters parent engagement in student learning by:
- providing regular written communication
- promoting parent involvement in classroom activities
- inviting parent involvement in excursions and camps
- conducting information forums pertaining to classroom programs, modern teaching strategies and new initiatives
- encouraging parent contributions in problem-solving working parties