Why We Host Exhibition Evenings
Exhibition Evenings are an integral part of the learning process for our students. Presenting their journey to authentic audiences enables them to:
- Reflect on and articulate their learning journey and better understand how they learn best.
- Engage in real-life projects that matter not only to them but to the community. Making their learning 'real' makes it important.
- Celebrate their progress with people they care about.
- Develop and demonstrate the 21st-century skills that will serve them for life, both personally and professionally, such as collaboration, creativity, problem-solving and communication.
How Visitors Can Participate in Exhibition Evenings
As parents/carers and other visitors visit our classrooms, we encourage them to engage with students about their projects. Examples of questions that might be asked are:
- What was the most challenging part of PBL and how did you overcome this challenge?
- What skills did you learn through PBL and how will they benefit you in the future?
- What are you most proud of?
- What do you really want me to learn from you?