Schedule of Fees
October 2018, Version 7.0
Living Faith Lutheran Primary School is committed to continual improvement and maintenance of its program, facilities and resources, which have ongoing financial implications. At Living Faith the fee structure reflects the curriculum, facilities and resources offered. Fees at Living Faith are:
1. Application Fee
A non-refundable application fee of $100.00 (GST inclusive) is payable upon lodgment of the Enrolment Application for each child.
2. Family Enrolment Confirmation Fee
- A non-refundable Family Enrolment Confirmation Fee of $300.00 (GST inclusive) is payable per family upon acceptance of an enrolment offer. This must be paid when the enrolment documentation is returned to the school completed (usually within two weeks of offer to enrol.) This fee is applicable to the first child enrolled from each family, future enrolment of subsequent siblings will not incur this charge.
- New families commencing in Prep are required to pay the $300.00 Family Enrolment Confirmation Fee (as above) and a further $400.00 fees in advance by the end of September in the year prior to commencing Prep. The $400.00 is automatically applied to the school fee account issued in January.
- If fees in advance are not received the place is offered to the next family on the waiting list. Should notice of withdrawal be received in writing after 1 October, the advance fee will be forfeited.
3. Enrolment Bond
For new families to the school a refundable Enrolment Bond of $500.00 per family is levied on the first fee statement issued. This is a once only fee payable when the first child commences at the school and fully refundable once the last child/sibling of the family finishes at the school, provided there are no outstanding fees and charges owing and the required notice period has been given.
For siblings of existing families who have previously paid either $200 or $400 a charge for the balance up to a maximum of $500 per family will be levied on the first fee statement following enrolment of the sibling. The $500 will be refunded when the last child in the family finishes at Living Faith provided there are no outstanding fees and charges owing and the required notice period has been given.
In the case of withdrawal of a student during the school year, one term’s written notice must be given to the Principal or the enrolment bond will be forfeited. For a student leaving at the end of the year, notice is required by the end of Term 3 (excluding Year 6 students).
4. 2019 Tuition Fees & Levies (Per Student)
|Number of Children||Fee per annum|
|Three or more children||$11,458.75|
Sibling discounts on the base tuition fee are offered for two or more children attending Living Faith Lutheran Primary School at the same time. The sibling discounts are 12.5% for the second child, 30% for third child and 100% for the fourth child.
Compulsory Capital Levy (Per Family)
There is a compulsory capital levy of $250 per annum, per family. This capital levy contributes to the continued capital building program of the school.
Resource and Activity Levy (Per Student)
|Prep||Year 1||Year 2||Years 3-5||Year 6|
The base tuition fee covers the cost of daily lessons and basic classroom resources. The resource and activity levy is a single charge encompassing a provision for expenses such as:
- Excursions and Incursions
- Provision of ICT devices and network
For further details regarding fees, please see the full Schedule Of Fees 2019.