'Education at Living Faith' information sessions are presented by our Principal, Jane Mueller, and are open to prospective and new families. The session has a focus on school culture, the opportunities available to students and further explains our forward-thinking approach to education. These sessions run for a maximum of 90 minutes.
Attendance at this session is a required part of our enrolment process in order to proceed to the interview stage.
These sessions are usually held on-site, however until further notice these sessions will be held as online presentations and you will be able to connect from home. Please register your attendance below so we can send you full details.
Sessions for 2021
- Wednesday, 10 February 2021, 10.00am - 11.30am (online)
- Wednesday, 10 Feburary 2021, 6.00pm - 7.30pm (online)
- Wednesday, 24 March 2021, 10.00am - 11.30am (online)
- Thursday, 22 April 2021, 6.00pm - 7.30pm (online)
- Further sessions will be announced later
Please register your attendance using the form below.