FAQs: Choosing a School
Does LFLPS accept international students?
We are not registered to take Full Fee Paying Overseas Students (FFPOS), however students who have a visa allowing for residency in Australia for the years in which they attend school may be considered. Please refer to www.border.gov.au/Trav/Stud for further details.
My child has special needs. How can I find out exactly how the school might be able to support them?
Our Learning Support team works together with class and specialist teaching staff to assist all students. Staff aim to build confidence, participation and independence in all students. Supporting students with disabilities and learning difficulties at Living Faith takes place in various forms, including:
- In class support from Student Coaches
- Support on excursions, camps and school events, if required
- Learning Support Coordinator/Teacher collaborating with class teachers to make suitable adjustments and/or modifications to meet student needs and work towards individual learning goals
- Meeting with parents and teachers to create and monitor Support Plans
- Social and emotional support in and outside of the classroom
- Small group intervention programs, with early-intervention literacy a priority
The success of our Learning Support program relies heavily on partnerships and quality open communication with parents and carers. Further and more specific information can be discussed at an enrolment interview.
If you have questions that haven't been answered here, feel free to send us a message using the form below: